It’s stressing to destress.
So it’s that time of the year with holidays around the corner yet due dates right in your face. Things will be getting heated as you go and do the holiday shopping, planning parties and all that other fun stuff. However, that fun stuff comes with a few problems which cause stress.
Here are a few tips to help destress in these holiday months.
- Be basic and stay positive, look at those inspirational posts and get yourself in a fantastic mood.
- Exercise, get up from your desk and go for a 10-minute walk to calm yourself down.
- Step away from all of your electronics. Yes, that means put the phone down and leave the TV alone.
- Buy yourself a snack. Be mindful of what snack, since you’ll want to stay away from the sugary foods since that will be what you will eat over the holidays.
- Try Yoga. Google some stretches that you can do at home and use those stretches take your mind off things.
- Try listening to music and dancing along.
There are dozens of ways to destress but you need to find the one that suits YOU. Only YOU can find that method.