Drinking Tea – The Health Benefits
Tea leaves are an amazing plant! Whether you want black tea, red tea or green tea, each type has a myriad of benefits to your health and well-being. Today’s health blog by Nature’s Naturals is a brief look at some of the noted positives of drinking tea regularly.
- Contains antioxidants, which help your body fight germs and other nasties.
- Less caffeine than coffee. While it will give you a boost, you won’t come down from it so quickly.
- Helps with hydration, primarily due to the water content you add when making up the tea.
- Helps keep you calm
- Lowers stress levels
- Can help with headaches, nausea, general irritability
- Can reduce the risk of heart attacks and stroke
- Can help strengthen your teeth and bones due to containing calcium and fluoride.
- Can help protect against heart disease
- Can help lower blood pressure
- Can help lower cholesterol
- Can help with digestion after meals
- Can increase metabolism
- Contains hardly any kilojoules or sugar, unless you add it to your brew
- Can help skin complexion
- Lower blood sugar levels
We hope you’ve enjoyed reading about some of the most common benefits of drinking tea. Why not go boil the kettle now, sit back and have a look at some of the other products and information we have. As always, you can contact us any time with questions you have, and always check with your doctor before taking any non-prescription products.