You don’t have to be a plant or tree lover to appreciate these beautiful trees.
With the Jacaranda season apon us,
We have gathered for you:
Our top 9 places to check them out in Brisbane:
1. Jacarandas in Brisbane’s City Botanic Gardens
2. The University of Queensland’s Jacaranda trees
3. Flowering trees in New Farm Park
4. Jacarandas on the Brisbane River at Kangaroo Point
5. Mount Coot-tha Botanic Gardens’ Jacaranda collection
6. Jacaranda Park in Yeronga
7. Jacarandas at Evan Marginson Park in Goodna
8. Kangaroo Point bike paths along the river
Last but not least if you are looking for something different there are also white jacaranda trees!
9. Roma Street Parkland Brisbane White Jacaranda trees
Put any of these into Google maps for directions!