5 Foods To Boost Brain Power
We are always looking for a bit of help to boost our concentration and memory. What we eat strongly ties in with how we feel and perform. Below is a quick list of fantastic foods you can eat to help your brain get through that work day or staff meeting.
- Caffeine – found in coffee, chocolate and energy drinks, it gives you a quick energy boost and can help you focus for a short period.
- Fish – full of Omega-3 fatty acids and an excellent protein for brain food.
- Dark Chocolate – an excellent anti-oxidant that also contains caffeine.
- Nuts – give you Vitamin E as well as being a good source of protein and good fats
- Fresh Fruit – contains glucose which is what is the main fuel for your brain. A piece of fruit can help memory and concentration.
Like everything, eat in moderation and reap the natural benefits of good food!